1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
“I need to shave”
2. How much cash do you have on you?
3. What’s a word that rhymes with “DOOR?”
4. Favorite planet?
Eris (The dwarf planet formerly known as Xena)
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
The sound of an old phone.
7. What shirt/t-shirt are you wearing?
A generic black sweater
8. Do you “label” yourself?
Yes. I consider myself an “intellectual academic”
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
10. Bright or dark room?
I prefer natural light.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I wonder how it feels like for her to return to Bergen after six months in France.
12. What does your watch look like?
A mobile phone
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Talking to two friends, hoping they’d soon leave because I was tired.
14. What did the last text message you received on your cellphone say?
“Godt. 😀 Kos deg på café, så snakkes vi neste år!”
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Up the stairs and to the left.
16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
I don’t know.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
I applied some hydrocortisone cream on my hands.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
None. Haven’t used an analog camera for years.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Every age has its perks.
22. Your worst enemy?
23. What is your current desktop picture?
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
“See you later”
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
A million bucks. I think flying would be cold and unpleasant.
26. Do you like someone?
Yes. I like many people. 😛 (but I also like someone like that)
27. The last song you listened to?
Deep Forest – Deep Blue Sea
28. What time of day were you born?
At 4 AM
29. What’s your favorite number?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not as such. I wouldn’t trade places with them anyway.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I don’t know. Probably.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
At work, finishing up for the day.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
I don’t use vending machines.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
I’d have the firewire logo on my lower right arm.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
French, or perhaps portugese?
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
39. Are you touchy feely?
I can be.
40. What’s your life motto?
Eat, drink and be merry.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Phone, Wallet, Keys.
42. What’s your favorite town/city?
Anywhere but Reading, UK. 😛
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
I can’t remember.
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
I can read the manual and figure it out.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
She sent me a christmas message. 😀
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
To Danzig in the 1700s.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
Christmas. Pinstripe trousers and a purple shirt.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
No. My neck is a bit stiff, so I’m going to bed soon.
50. Have you been burned by love?
More singed than burned.