1. What did you do in 2006 that you’d never done before?
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No, and my new year’s resolution is to do more exercise!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Jannicke and my aunt.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
Ze UK and France.
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
A feeling of accomplishment …and more sex. 😛
7. What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
None. I’d like to say the day when the teahouse loan was downpaid but I don’t remember the date.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
To learn to say no to more work.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not acheiving said goal until June.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Two new computers! Especially my new macbook. Laptops are cool!
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Uhh.. certainly not mine.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Rent and/or in my bank account.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Nothing. See point 10.
16. What song will always remind you of 2006?
“Jambi” by Tool.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? happier.
ii. thinner or fatter? thinner!
iii. richer or poorer? richer…
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
With family. Big parties which feel a bit like the mafia getting together.
22. Did you fall in love in 2006?
No. See section 18.
23. How many one-night stands?
One, I think. I may have had two more depending on the definition of a one night stand.
24. What was your favourite TV program?
I don’t have a TV. Youbtube, I guess. 😛
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Not really, I might dislike someone more, but most people I get along with.
26. What was the best book you read?
Mutants. Popular science stuff.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
A new pillow!
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
Look Both Ways.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I had a party, I turned 33.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Haha. See section 18. 😛
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
Less black, more colour.
34. What kept you sane?
Ginseng and vitamines, and friends of course.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
None. I don’t dream of celebs.
36. What news issue stirred you the most?
Iraq, but it’s more of a relentless headache.
37. Who did you miss?
Friends who live elsewhere.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006:
Don’t work too much. 😛
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Jolene, Jolene… 😛 (I’m just kidding, I have to run and want to finish this meme really quick)